Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Live...

Live..
What is live?
What is the purpose or aims of live??
Does anyone really think of it before???
To obtain what you dream of ?
To achieve what your aims is ? or just happy living, without think of it before..
Live with no burden or stress..
I think everyone have their own dream or aims, it is just the matter of do they really know what is it, or how to find it or do they really find ways to success it.
Sometimes I feel so lost that, what is the purpose of live, living without aims, just a body shell that can move,living without soul..
I am not brave enough and scare to do whatever things, so scare of losing something, but what am I actually scare of, scaring of losing what??
The confidence is gone, where is it?
So hope and dream of getting it back, the nature happiness that from heart has been gone for so long time, that didn't seen it again...where has it been??
The joy, happiness of live, living with no fear, dare to challenge everything.
May something can enlighten me, pull me back, bring me to the right path of living with aims and fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment