Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Friends Forever

The result is coming out,I m not even brave enough to open and look it,as I know bad result,then need to repeat le and if good then is ok can proceed to year 2.
But it was a result tat I don wanna face it but I nid to accept the truth,I nid to repeat.
As the things I guess it right,our class left only 3 boy,which is Shanjing,Bojinn,Chuanwei.
Haiz...I nid to leave the class,leave my fren. I m gonna miss all of you my friend.

LiYing-A cute girl,tat very kind and helpful.Thanks for teaching me the things tat I don know.

LooEan-A very nice girl, like Big Apple Donuts & Baskin Robbins ice-cream.Thanks for being
teaching me Account,but I m so stupid tat still cant catch it.Haha...

Carol-I know you hope all of us can study and graduate together,but sorry to let you down.

JiaHsuan-A pretty and nice girl,who is good in singing too.

SiewLing -We r so hv fate, school time,tuition,up to college,same class,change class,we met
each other.Haha...Thanks for hv being sharing and teaching me,its really nice to meet
you.

NatalieLim-A pretty girl,you hv been vry encouraging.Thanks.

WeiNi-A cute,kind,nice and helpful girl who like to watch drama.Haha...

Yvonne-A super LeeHom fans(me too..) Haha...

XiangTing-A pretty and cute girl,but always quite de,is it bcoz of the braces??Haha...

Shanjing-A person who good in music,especially in guitar,hope you finish ur diploma first then
only go to find ur dream in music industry.When become famous,don forget me..Haha

Bojinn-Diam-diam ubi berisi..Haha..Sure you can finish ur study.Must confidence on urself!!

For the friend tat in M15 tat I din mention,it is really nice and happy to meet all of you.

All of the M15 fren,you all hv give me a sweet,happy,memorable memory.Hope to meet all of you again.Wish all of you good luck and all the best!!!

4 comments:

  1. lols.. i whr got quiet bcoz braces.. u talk with me, sure i talk2u..hahaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..si boh~
    Coz alwaz see you oso diam diam de lah..^^
    When will you take of the braces?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dun say urself stupid leh..is my teaching skill problem..im really poor on teach ppl..haha!! v all sure will hv chance 2 meet again..al de best 4 u too^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...U teach OK ah..
    Juz me cant catch it.
    Hope so.You too,all the best,gambateh^^

    ReplyDelete