Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Motorcycle

I know.. I know..
It has been some TIME tat I din update my blog .. I m such a lazy fella .. Haha ...^^
Forget wat's the date tat happens oredi.
In the morning of one day,a call from my Dad ,thought were my little bro forget to bring his thing
again and call my Mum to take for him..but NOPE..
It was a call from my Dad tat ask where was the motor of mine ??
as the place tat I always park..
But where is it ??
Damn it, only realize tat my Honda Wave 125S being stolen by some maniac.
Well,then my Dad has to went to make report.
wuwu~ I miss my motor...
Haiz...bcoz of transportation needs,then I has to get a new one, a Yamaha Legenda 110Z,wif alarm system, although it is second hand as previous one,but it still looks like new.
After tis incident, I will hv to take more care of my motor,wif adding more lock on its and open the alarm system.

No comments:

Post a Comment